Forex: How pound has fared over the year

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other

Hertz is literally on Tesla's website smashing that buy button 100k times because Tesla doesn't give a damn about their order due to ridiculously high demand.

what is the best way to make money from investing

Hate to tell you,  U.S.  has more fuel than any other nations.  Government sold out .

The more I watch these short s I get this notion there pushing a narrative to make people just do as they want. Instead we must think outside of the box as too avoid group think

Inflation is directly linked with money printing. The more money you print, it devalues the money already on the system.

Most bearish I've seen .  The last month of being wrong must be wearing on him.  Bitcoin $100K by Dec 31 is only about 60% wrong,

Want to stop inflation? Simple: just stop printing.

The startup bubble is one that is going to explode big time soon. There are companies we don't even know of yet that are worthless.