Forex: How pound has fared over the year

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When the government tells you to stay calm and not panic, it is time to realize disaster is at hand.

Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life.  Life was hard for me until I started making profits on my investment with the help of Mia Linda

, I'm still waiting for the Santa Claus rally you called. And reaffirmed.

35% of all US dollars in existence were printed last year. So of course, interest is the result.  How could it be transitory? Unless people start burning their own money, we can't go back to a world where there was less US dollars in circulation, making each dollar worth less.  Plus, did you know for every dollar we print, we buy with interest from the Federal Bank, which is just as Federal as Federal Express?  Why do we continue to allow this to occur? We need to remove this leech from the USA and get back to being in control of issuing our own money

Turkey  is like they get to print trillions and my currency is worthless

US fall in Japanication without abenomics

modick-head needs to find a way to fund s health sector so that his citizens don't run out of oxygen like last time. he should also fund isro so 's lander stops crashing for once.

should create an algorithm to get rid of China's CPP agents. We get it, they are holding your family hostage if you don't insult your enemies, but you're still useless. You have 0 substance, and it's always the same script. A bot can do your job.  Look up, 60 minutes China spy, you'll understand. How people fall to such crappy spy agency is beyond me.

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

extremely tiny 3 trillion economy will never be able to measure up to china's large well endowed 17 trillion economy

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

They can't stop it, so yall better get this right