Forex Today: Dollar keeps its footing ahead of mid-tier data

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Stop inflation market correct itself.no more buy back.

Money is not an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life, life was hard for me until I started bitcoin investment and now I'm earning $9,500 per week

Inflation is directly linked with money printing. The more money you print, it devalues the money already on the system.

So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

< I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but will always let anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish. While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow. I was able to make 30 bTC in just September from implementin tradess with tips and info from  Mr Frederick Johnson >

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?

Jump the interest rate at 8%.............The all things will go down......

New Covid lockdown possible in January new economic stimulus package in February