Forex Today: Dollar keeps its footing ahead of mid-tier data

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How much is the appreciation of digital coin contributing to inflation?

Mr. Brooks went gangsta mode on these guys. Well Done

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

TSLA is deeply undervalued if it can get AV to work. The professional driving industry in the US alone, annually, is worth nearly $1T USD.

n soldiers crying history: 1. Cried in 1962 after the Himalayas were defeated by the PLA and sent to the POW camp 2.Cried in Bangong Lake was beaten by the PLA 3. Cried in galwan valley was captured and humiliated by the PLA

An an Argentinian, let me explain Inflation to you: Gov' needs to have the money to pay all it's checks. So it prints it, but since wealth is not created by printing money it has to take it from somewhere. So, they take the wealth from the people via inflation... a non legislated tax

I guess everyone can identify the clown in this hearing.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!to incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

"autos selling to rental companies are low margin sales" this doesn't apply to Hertz and Tesla. They're buying at full price.

Inflation? Really?   Why are Treasury rates dropping? Why are they basically nailed to the floor? Why does one famous historian say interest rates are at a 5000-year-low? Low rates mean abundant credit for viable businesses. That means employment and rising wages. Those are all good things.  Americans have so much stuff jammed into their McMansions they have to hire people to haul it away before they buy more stuff. We throw away more food than other countries eat. If your lifestyle is cramped by un-preventable economic cycles, it's because of your unrealistic expectations.

tc.>>6B<"Don't fight the trend"> is an old saying, and there are other variants of the phrase like "never catch a falling knife." The bot line is thatinvestors programs. A portfolio I got into with 1.3B TC was quickly increased to 5 traders should not try to anticipate trend reversals, or even worse, try to improve their average while losing. It really doesn't matter whether one is trading soy futures, silver, stocks or cryptocurrencies. Markets generally move in cycles, which can last from a few days to a couple of years. In B.T.C's case, it's hard for anyone to justify a bullish case by looking at the chart. It is much more complicated than some would have you believe but from Frederick Johnson approach, bear market aren't worth losing from if you use the ongoing new bie