Forex Today: Dollar advances in quiet trading

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Of networks like this reported the truth and facts instead of covering for the clowns in this administration then it could be stopped.

Food and Energy are the MOST important spend. Need to get places and need to EAT. I dont have to buy a new iPhone.

Ok, the dude talking about hamster coin hasnt got the slightest clue as to whats happening here. Eth replacing Bitcoin is like saying that a car could replace a washing machine.  And then he goes on to complain about coorperations, banks, and wall street making money off of this, of course he is right, they are and will continue to just like they did with everything else. Of course he does not mention the many lives that were changed for the better due to the tech, many of which had next to nothing before they found crypto, and the many that will be change simply because of the access they will gain to the global financial system of the future. There will always be those who seek to capitalize on anything they can.  And then he complains about fees, yea coinbase might be a bit expensive, but the crypto exchanges are just a small part of the over all industry, and I don't think he has the slightest clue as to what this industry is. The exchange is simply an on ramp, once you are on, and move off exchange, there are no more third parties to deal with. The fees you pay on the blockchains go to the ones who support the networks, which is a widely diversified population as opposed to a few CEOs or bankers or wall street elites. This industry provides opportunity for anyone and everyone who decides to come in.  And no, it will not ruin the dollar, there are many reasons why this tech could help boost the dollar in the years to come. If the dollar fails, the most likely reason for this will be the goverment itself. The United States needs to get ahead and stay ahead in the crypto industry if it is going to keep its place, its monetary dominance in the world.

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

I call bs.. The markets love volatility

this isnt good optics for biden,  should shut this down

BITCOIN IS A PONZI SCHEME.....so just waiting

That's right RISK that's the one, oceans of liquidity yer, who is this guy I want to follow  Yer Opportoonity man  No the market is going g to crash no one wants to be the last holding the bag. Crypto gona crash too.

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

What a terrible system we live in, we want some people to be unemployed and potentially homeless as well as prices to rise a certain amount! What a sinister thing to do to a population

starts to sound bearish, it means we have big problems