Forex Today: Dollar advances in quiet trading

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
REMOVE THE CELL PHONES FROM CONGRESS MEMBERS. As a collective employer  we should require their utmost attention.

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

Yes. You can put "an entire law library into a chip of big data."   How is this person  allowed to speak into a camera or talk on any subject.

# CoronaClimateWarCalamity ﺳﻠﺴﻠﺔُ ﺑﻴﺎﻧﺎﺕ ﺍﻟﺒﻌﻮﺿﺔ ﺍﻟﺨﻔﻴّﺔ ﻭﺳﺮّ ﻓﺎﻳﺮﻭﺱ ﻛﻮﺭﻭﻧﺎ .. Series of the hidden Ba-ooda and secret of coronavirus. Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni 10 - Rajab - 1441 AH 05 - 03 - 2020 AD 12:51 pm

This entire scheme called the stock market has evolved into one big scam that resembles a pump and dump operation.   The market can reach dizzing heights or just turn and jump off the tallest building for very little rhyme or reason. Its termed as "market sentiments".  Makes one wonder where and when does the actual worth of the company come into the picture.   The markets are literally basing its value on popularity,  social media campaigns, reach and a whole lotta nonsense, anything but hows the business actually doing.  Nikola or Theranos anyone?

Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

Over 67%+ of Americans unemployed permanently!

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations

Well I guess Ill leave it at this to your subjects. Is the hate you project worth the lacking outcome? How is projecting Workin for you? Your family and friends say nope yet you push it. Lfg dem tards

I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF...I THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]