Forex Today: Dollar advances in quiet trading

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

et against America! love from India ️️.

It's amazing how Marxism explains a lot of this - and how the bourgoise technocrats have developed a language to track the critique laid out in Capital by Marx. Specifically, the critique that capitalism has boom and busts because labor prices are less than the value produced is a more correct way of saying what these people are describing the inverse, that labor increases lead to price increases (without questioning if owner income, rents, and interest revenues are lower)

No mention of the Federal Reserve ? (Interest rates) need to be raised from its rock bottom state to slow inflation. Fed needs to taper its easy monetary policy asap

WeWork, Nikola, NEO, robinhood...these are 'bubbles' and is wall street as a collective industry that created them - not everything that has value is a 'bubble' just because you are crying that you missed out. Tesla might even be overvalued, but is already changing the world whether you like it or not. Bitcoin on the other hand is so toxic now exactly because of institution and boomers just jumped in, and now they cry it's not going UP. The only bubble we deserve to see popping is the stupid media industry

The wisest thing that should be on every wise individual's list is to invest in different streams of income and don't depend on the Government to bring in money especially now that the world is experiencing financial crisis

Inflation is theft to my savings account.  I wish there was something I could buy that could hedge against inflation. "Bitcoin" Absolutely no one can take away my cryptocurrency or stop my transactions.  long live the blockchain.