S&P 500 posts 70th record close, Dow rises for sixth straight day

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 should create an algorithm to get rid of China's CPP agents. We get it, they are holding your family hostage if you don't insult your enemies, but you're still useless. You have 0 substance, and it's always the same script. A bot can do your job.  Look up, 60 minutes China spy, you'll understand. How people fall to such crappy spy agency is beyond me.

LL THE WAY UP ️️ ️                       ️             ️ ️        ️                *       ️                      *         ️     *                 *                   *              *                *                     Lets go!

Core cpi tracks inflation minus food and energy and that's the inflation metric cited when they tell you inflation is only 6%... As if we don't need food and energy  pfffffff  Don't even get me started on hedonic adjustments.... The info is all there, we just need to look.

NO! the USA is simply insustainable the cost to live as we do is too much, borrowing to pay debts has never help anyone in debt.

n AF pilot flying MIG-21 dies after the plane crashes in Punjab's Moga

Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

mirage 2000 crashed a few weeks ago in Madhya Pradesh.

Quantitative easing is the cause of inflation.....it pumps mony in the system..th more dollars in circulation the lower the value or the higher the inflation.....i think its clear that quantitative easing should be iligal.....solving a debt crisis bye allowing more debt is not a solution......stop the cocaine do what you should have done a long time a go raise interest rates back to 10 to 15%....in doing so you make housing affordable again..... capatalisme needs detoxing from time to time the longer you postpone the harder the redraw will be.......a normel household should not be forced into shares for there savings to gain some return......housing is not for speculation but to live in and shares stocks are only for seasoned investors...

Recent News : 2 Chinese rockets crashed and 1 satellite went missing like peng shuai

Every graduate degree in the US is actually in woke studies, so I dont see those being all that useful.

Thanks to I got my  credit score fixed up,and I got the check of $7k delivered yesterday,you are the best to deal with.