Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Cal-Maine, Tesla, Alibaba and others

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, raise interest rates by .25% every 6 months until you reach 2%, then stop! The reason raising rates screws up the economy is that they go too fast. Give those Fed governors each a lollypop and tell them to chill. 3% is too high and it will accelerate economic decline.  Productivity has increased per actual human man hours. If you go by dollars per productivity, it will be wrong every time. Union busting has contributed to income inequality. The Fed always overreacts in either direction. They actually cause instability.

I can't understand the mandate for the federal reserve is supposed to be stability when they are the ones to cause even more unstable events. They should only ever control the money supply based on the population and not by natural disasters and now we're seeing the product of that happening. People always seem to blame companies first for a lot of the issues at hand whenever we have a crisis arise but don't understand who were the ones to start it and continue to produce more of them. Interest rates should be at least a couple of percentage points higher because these low interest rates are providing an incentive to just borrow freely without any repercussions.   I can see why bitcoin was created to challenge the stupidity of the monetary system but again it's filled with corruption and flawed with the same issue with everyone trying to play mind games with the public to make it seem like it's a fair game. I truly think the best way to get a good money system in place that is based on merit and genuine work is by utilizing the blockchain concepts to monitor for fairness in all transactions instead of just making them public. Something that denies out weighted transactions and promotes balance and stability over the toxic growth mindset beyond everything mentality.

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*

The end of the dollar could be near. Too much chaos going on in the world, and there's no telling what we're going to experience in this new year coming up.

and  should get together and have little Lee market wizard kids

This  would be so much better if they were treating the fed as the criminal organization they are instead of can them help do this or do that ... but sure I forgot the channel too is a part of the criminal organization... simply put they skimmed off the top and robbed middle class blind through years of money printing

its not going to stop china though! they are destined to become a superpower and we must accept that!

This was one of the most fascinating congressional panels that I have seen! Learned alot about Crypto. And yet, some of the questions...

ah yes another possible major financial crissis,what a time to be alive

That's NOT INVESTING....Thats gambling kind of going to Vegas!

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.