Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Cal-Maine, Tesla, Alibaba and others

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not until you get rid of Biden and democrats!! Democrats = communist

ıs  enemy of tesla or what !! fckıng anımals ! calls urself ınvestors or lıars fırst place!

I realized that the secret to making a million is saving for a better investment. I always tell myself you don't need that new Maserati or that vacation just yet. That mindset helped me make more money investing. For example last year I invested 80k in stocks (with the help of my Financial Advisor Kate Weller ) and made about 246k, but guess what? I put it all back and traded with her again and now I'm rounding up close to a million..

can import any weapon they want, but in the hands of an inept military like themselves it will only lead to self harm and disaster like everyone saw last week.

7:56 Ah hints of the psychopathic economic view that unemployment is desired. That it's a policy tool to control inflation.

80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Recent News : 2 Chinese rockets crashed and 1 satellite went missing like peng shuai

I love how all the executives dumb it down and explained it in layman terms so that all these government boomers understand Crypto.

two  pilots were killed after an army helicopter crashed on the hills near Patnitop in Udhampur district of Jammu