Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Cal-Maine, Tesla, Alibaba and others

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
<I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish. While myself and others are trading without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow .I was able to make 21 bTC in just November from implement in  trades with tips and info from keith Brian Jerry>>

Tesla bubble would be still overvalued at 25% of current price and never seem to pop ,same with GME it's still 1000% of what worth. don't think these bubbles will pop ,only deflate very ,very slowly and shorts will make fortune with patience

SBF️‍Brian Brooks️‍ et al ️‍ Big Big Brains in the house️‍

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

Inflation is really caused by three things  1. Low wages  2. Tax avoidance  3. Outsourcing  Everything after is just reactionary and not the cause.

THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE WAS INVESTING IN FINANCIAL MARKET. TRUST ME GUYS, IT PAYS!