Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Cal-Maine, Tesla, Alibaba and others

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
this  is so flawed. who can say what should be the bitcoin fair value? that means they do noy even know what bitcoin is. Tesla? most of then stock now is on real investors hands so, the valuation is in the future.  we should be talking about main stream media MEME  channels...

Easy take $17t in wealth tax and tax evasion, and pay back fed. This removes $17t from economy and from those who either need it nor allocate it well.

Artificial Intelligence Stocks Seeing GROWTH... XDSL... VSBGF... FOBIF.. New Acquisitions, New Contracts, Increasing Revenue.

Biden just renominated Powell and extended the student loan payment out to may (again). The feds say 1 thing but do another. Raise interest rates ? I'll believe it when I see it. Biden pushing his tax increases down our throats in 2022, who knows how that will effect us ?

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

Biden is worst. He's wants to print more.  Let's get rid.of him now.

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.

<I feel those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in space in general or probably just naïve, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I'd say that more emphasis should be put into trading since it is way profitable than hodling. Tradlng went smooth for me as I was able to raise over 3.2 BTC when I started at 1.5 BTC  in just few weeks implementing trades with signals and insights from Jayson Elwood. I would advise y'all to trade your asset rather than hodl for a future you aren't sure about..