GBP/USD BULLISH (LONG) 07x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,  I am your subscriber from India. I like your s as you very honest compared to others on . My question is nobody tells and even you didn't is... Which is the best time frame for using these sets of indicators like 15min or 1hr or 4hr or 1D or 1W..what's should be best time frame to use these indicators for Intraday trading and Long term trading.can you make  or answer me here?

How can I buy you lunch? I'm serious

This is Bijo from India. As same as in my collage days, here also i came too late... But after watching a few episodes, I become a big fan of you!! Thanks for your great s and May god bless you!!

This dude is absolutely brilliant,loving it

hey  Reyner , so simple  and very nice

This man is gonna become millionaire in next few years trust me

Not able to see the ATR indicator value marking, as ur screen was overlaping

You my friend are an awesome teacher

Well elaborated. Thank you for sharing comprehensive and easy to understand. Bless you. .

You are the first person who had given all these knowledge for free of cost,  god bless you bhai (brother) #RESPECT

Mr George Soros is the best , recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

do you have any  covering the leverage trading system? if yes, i would definitely love to watch over as it seems pretty confusing to me. like longing with the 5x leverage and shorting with the same no. of times. please cover leverage if it comes under your line of interest.    thankyou.

Very good vedio on technical analysis...thank you...

Hows the asceding triangle working?

I don't understand WHY the market is expected to make a big move after a low vola period... what is the hypothesis here??