GBP/USD BULLISH (LONG) 07x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is a great  , thank you!

This is Bijo from India. As same as in my collage days, here also i came too late... But after watching a few episodes, I become a big fan of you!! Thanks for your great s and May god bless you!!

Really thanks for all your s bro. really helpful for me. God bless bro. from indonesia

This is absolutely incredible content, great work . Thank you!!

PLEASE STOP Making mouth noises and sounds it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to listen to you for a long amount of time. I have insanely bad misophonia and you consistently make chewing related sounds while speaking. Sorry not sorry.

CaptBirdseye  Use invitation code: CaptBirdseyeEver wanted to mine CRYPTO currency but dont know how? Pi network is a new digital currency in development with over 10 million members worldwide. First crypto to be mined right on your smartphone for free (invitation required). Once Pi Network gets more media attention it will be huge.  Check out minepie.com

Bravo... Thanks sir follower form philippines

Hey!! So I'm being learning how to day trade for about 2 weeks and I came across your channel.....I literally made an account and subscribed for the first time and I've been using  since it started!!!!  Thank you for all your great content.....everyone else seems to be doing this for the money,  but you seem like you honestly just want to help and teach others.  I appreciate you and hope to learn more

This guy must be a millionaire with all this knowledge of the stock market

What if theres a red hammer and a green shooting star? What does that mean, will it result the same as shown?

The book is cool, thanks mate :)

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...