GBP/USD: Corrective move up to an interesting level!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing , very grateful that you share all this knowledge with us man! Highly appreciated!

Forex-The-Ultimate-Guide-To-Price-Action-Trading-PDF-5225740Productwww.teacherspayteachers.comHello, would you like to buy a wonderful book and learn about trading, here is this book from which I learned a lot, and its price is very symbolic Book link https:

This Risk reversal something in Forex is quite confusing? I need someone to get more explanation on this.

My name sibusiso ngumle i live in rustenburg please help me withdrawal iqoption please

i just love your voice very clear that is why i fun of your s. i request you help me because i can say my trading skills by now is like 75%.

Hey  I have a question to GBPUSD. We have a head and shoulders pattern. Its not complete yet, but I see it really bearish. You also said in your Telegram Chat, that you think we could go down and sellers could come into the market

bro nice  can you dow load one  that shows how to check overall direction and also how it looks untill the small time frames

Your explanation of the concept and strategy for candlestick trading is awesome! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profit is like turning water into wine ,you would need a miracle, that's why I trade with Mrs Luna lucia, her skills set exceptional.