GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is the best trading channel I have come across, Awesome work. Helping me immensely.

Is there not AI software that can pick out the types of stocks that are prime for any particular trading style?

it's all making sense now! used to do mistakes with order blocks before, i didn't use to see if the price broke structure. Thank you so much for this brother

what platform are you using to reply?

Amazing and educative . Go greens. Thank you so much.

support of the level to-the-left. Really letting that sink in.bottoms, nearby multiple resistanceI am watching several of your s. There is a lot of overlap between them and that's very useful. Multi time frame analysis, double tops

Great teaching...Learned alot... keep up the great work

This honestly changed it all for me.

your s are amazing - great information

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

OMG! I wish I could take a picture of what I am doing right now  I am learning about candlesticks and got the notification right on time

You have a talent for conveying information in a understandable and unique way. Thank you for helping me in my trading you helped me alot!