GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No words for such  content

You are the first person who had given all these knowledge for free of cost,  god bless you bhai (brother) #RESPECT

Hi...can you tell about how to identify that market is neutral..?

After watching, i felt like i Gained!...... I gained a little knowledge.   Now, this beginner begins his Journey on the Stocks!   Thanks! Please be gentle with my hard earned money. 

Hey man thank you so much for your  I'm new to trading at 43 years old needed this to help me better understand how to to predict patterns.

Legend! Thanks for sharing , this was really interesting. I've been trading everyday for 2 years now and I have begun to see consistent profits this year, but I still learned a lot from this . Thanks again man!

Dude why do you make your xs like that ‍️

Below candles look very similar to Engulfing candles. I didn't spot the difference between them. Could you explain a little further?Hi ! Thanks for your  and valuable information.  I have a question, Close Above

Stock market might crash but Bitcoin remain profitable

Thank you for your s, they have been by far the best s I am learning from! I am looking forward to being apart of your EAP and trading group.

Very good ! Well worth a watch. Ive learned loads of info just from this

s he, who helps others to become wise too. Thats where others failed, but you never. Thanks for your immeasurable help.

Thank you I learned so much in this