EUR/USD BULLS ARE GAINING STRENGTH|LONG

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

tablet equivalent?What program is that you use to view everything? And is there a phone

I really think, you can learn to trade off of  now. I don't know about 10 years ago but now, you can. Watch these s religiously for 2 weeks and like TTC says, you can learn it. Thank you TTC. Diamond Balls 44:41

Can you really trust 4 hr charts that much? Thanks for your s, Ive learned a lot from you.

would love to get mentored by you i dont have insta but i do have telegram big love

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Forex-The-Ultimate-Guide-To-Price-Action-Trading-PDF-5225740Productwww.teacherspayteachers.comHello, would you like to buy a wonderful book and learn about trading, here is this book from which I learned a lot, and its price is very symbolic Book link https:

Made it to the end  very helpful and informative, am definitely gonna use CEST

Thanks for vids I'm revisiting daily. Beginner looking to learn. Question: is the condition of 20 ema true for all time periods?

Thank you for sharing really appreciate your big effort in helping us esp me, who's learning and need to gain lots of knowledge before entering the stock trading. God bless sir RT

A big Thanks To coretechie on 1G he just help me out he's a genius

Thank you very much brother, best regards from Zanzibar, Tanzania

Great lesson  there !!!!  Thanks very much

tq sir i like your teaching from malaysia