EUR/USD BULLS ARE GAINING STRENGTH|LONG

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
this strategy is golden. best explanation of order blocks.

I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR EFFORT AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN YOUR COMUNITY SEE BAD IF U WILL EXCEPT ME ADD ME TO YOUR GIVE AWAY   I WACHED ALL YOUR S AND I REALLY BENEFIT IT MAY ALLAH HELP YOU FOR HELPING THE PPL                        GOOD LUCK         RAMADAN KARIM

system for trading indices like US30, DAX30, S&P500, and NAS100. Thanks so much. I appreciate your efforts.Hello, thank you for such an insightful and educative . Can you please make a  on your reliable and proven strategy

Which time frame should I have to pick for this type methods??@ Teo

Great , thanks man. Dont sweat it being long, it has far more value because of that.

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

How can I download this platform ? What is it called ?

Hello. Mrs Jane is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy?

I love your s, very clear and understanding

strategies do you think are best for quick, hard scalping?Thanks for a great , ! What indicators