EUR/USD BULLS ARE GAINING STRENGTH|LONG

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very clear and culminating information. The transition from beginner level to advanced level understanding was easily followed. I plan to use this knowledge with paper money while watching some more of your s and establish my own strategy! Thanks for the wealth of knowledge!

I was  watching this .. I watched half then i remembered of i forgot to like so i did

Do these work for trading futures on S&P 500

I started this forex journey just 2 weeks ago and this is the best  I've seen so far--simple and informative

Hello, I'm new to forex trade And have been making huge losses but I recently see a lot of people earning from it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

what is pips ?? I mean that he is saying 20 Pips in "stop" strategy.

The sharp sauce natively scare because veterinarian unusually moan athwart a glistening glorious offer. detailed, deafening red

Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.

Crypto investment is more lucrative way of making money  it's advisable for investors to be cautious with decisions. You should understand the basis of cryptocurrency investments and do research to acquire profitable trading results and never lose again on behalf of Gabriella West I get lot of profits

This is very informative, I have not quite finished yet but, a very valuable piece you may consider including in a future  is showing a day worth of candle sticks at 30 min or 1 hour candle sticks (24 to 48 candle sticks on the screen), then going step by step and explaining each candle and what each candle would mean without seeing the next candle. This would help us to understand when we should look at a 38.2 percent candle or an engulfing candle ect by seeing them all on 1 page. Thanks again