EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

du kwooon entertain us with his obsesion...

So much word salad there...

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

He knows he can't deliver on all his big promises and he's trying to blame everything but himself for the pickle he is in.

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

That's the bad juju I was talking about.

Sounds like the conversation is becoming more positive, but man is Juan Vargas lost. The use of fiat currency far outpaces the use of digital assets to perform drug trafficking so what on earth is he talking about

Why even have Feds.  They are clueless...

No. The US governemnt is in no place to afford any interest rate right now. The only way is for other countries to hyper inflate before us or eliminate all high risk junk bonds

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet