EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
BLACKROCK, SAY THAT NAME BLACKROCK

What bubble is next?? Pffft The bubble coming from my ass when I fart in the bath tub!

Quantitative easing is the cause of inflation.....it pumps mony in the system..th more dollars in circulation the lower the value or the higher the inflation.....i think its clear that quantitative easing should be iligal.....solving a debt crisis bye allowing more debt is not a solution......stop the cocaine do what you should have done a long time a go raise interest rates back to 10 to 15%....in doing so you make housing affordable again..... capatalisme needs detoxing from time to time the longer you postpone the harder the redraw will be.......a normel household should not be forced into shares for there savings to gain some return......housing is not for speculation but to live in and shares stocks are only for seasoned investors...

Haha we sell off for bullish hiring news then sell off even more as job cuts expected.  Lmao. You can't make this crap up.

Yes! Collapse. Also study history, past country's before collapse had a false sense of well-being and growth of economy leading up to the point...

spyros panopoulos and what is "anadiaplasis"

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

We should believe in  and wall street right and what they say? LOL wake tf up ppl

I think this is a shot across the bow of those who are thinking of leaving Tesla because of the office work policy. Elon is telling the employees that they have no leverage.

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

s during the Restrictions this would not happen ️️️