Bitcoin Bullish

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
With SpaceX, Solar city and neuralink- Tesla is no bubble at all.

I see 2 things...blue collar workers that still only make $8-12 an hour and those that have TOO MUCH. I live in a rich State in which people are poor. The richer the state, the poorer its people. Our minimum wage is still $7.25 and business owners use this as an excuse to pay $9...because "it's $2 above minimum wage, what else do you want!?" While our local economy is booming, the average shmo is severely underpaid, giving the fact that it's Californians with BIG money moving here and severely f**king up the economic balance. If we had less rich and overpaid business owners, we wouldn't have inflation, because nobody could afford inflation. The government sees (and tracks income and profits of the general public) how many new above-average A**holes have a pulse within U.S. borders, and fake -->accidental inflation<-- on purpose, making it seem like it's some alien entity causing the effect. It's a clever scam, a theatrical play if you will, to create a continuous larger divide. It is being done on purpose ....  there are no run-away accidents.

My guess... Big pharma

The personal savings rate as a share of disposable income dropped to 4.4% in April, the lowest since September 2008, according to data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis released Friday.May 27, 2022..   Nuff said

Wasn't he promoting Dogecoin last year? I'm sure Elon Musk is trying to help.

Glad I never heard of him until now.

Why didn't they mention the Pokemon Card bubble?

Maybe don't do anymore stimulus payments because all they do is create more USD

UCNUlCcSPe2fBxT2X96y2-sAchannelwww.thread.comWhat a twist                https:

this isnt good optics for biden,  should shut this down

losing my $1k doesnt seem so bad after this thread lol.

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

Not until you get rid of Biden and democrats!! Democrats = communist

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone