XLM - Hidden Bullish Divergence in the making?!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!

Last last, just hold $BTC and never fear being rugged.

Well sounds like most of them have no clue what they are talking about.

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

keeping them at zero. They really caused inflation combined with terrible policies by congress and sleepy creepy but what is new thereThey should have been raising rates during the end of the pandemic not lowering them

I dont want answers, I want my money back. All my 10K

these guys run their companies like soviet union they have monopoly so there is no room for innovation just a narcissistic brute that wants to stay in control and micro managing and vurbally abusing  using violence on them

We are all screwed for years to come no matter how much you own. We are all in debt for a long time. Expect your taxes and rents to stay up ⬆️ for years while average wage struggle to keep up. Way to go Powell!!! Poor get poorer and the gap between the rich and poor to widen and poverty to get worse This will be worse than 2008.. god bless us all

Love this guy. His company is the reason Russia is having so much trouble in Ukraine.

What's the problem for stable coins and cryptocurrencies to undermine the dollar?  If they do so it means its better. The dollar only benefits these at the top Not the people.  The fact that we need stable coins and crypto is fact that the government is not doing its job right or we wouldn't ever need them.

Always invest more than you can afford to lose.

The federal reserve should have negative interest rates because negative interest rates would be great for the economy.

Bitcoin is sucking the wealth of America into its Vaccume like a boss.