XLM - Hidden Bullish Divergence in the making?!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs stacy maya.

ford, gm, volkwagon, porche , mecrecedes all increasing investments in evs and increasing head counts. elon musk reduction of head counts sound fishy and indicate tough environement of him being the richest on the planet. now this idiot will have to revoerse his policy if head count......

regular people are also affected quotyea i lost 450,000 on lunaquot........ uh? i dont think someone who can put down 450k on some stupid cryptocurrency are regular people.

How much is the appreciation of digital coin contributing to inflation?

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH

This would be a perfect time for Satoshi Nakamoto to show up.

The fear mongering in US media is insane. As long as inflation is controlled it is NOT a problem. It didnt appear out of nowhere, it is the outcome of the economic stimulus created by the government. The United States is the greatest economy on earth with the greatest minds to work on this problem. I am sure things will be just fine.

lmao increase employment for more state income. So criminal yet we have no government above the government. Keep believing this is democracy.

Did he say that or another hit piece? Hmmm.

Who are these 'startups with loose venture dollars'???