AAPL could falling to 165.75

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if the mask is below the nose .. it does nothing,,

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

From the clip: There is no way the Fed can help and it will all depend on Congress.  Me: Alrighty, time to die.

Elon is a methodical thinker... He knows this is an election month and he is out to hurt dems. The economy is always tops for voters... Come on now, here's a guy that was pushing to crank out Tesla's during the pandemic at all costs.

Run for the hills! Save yourselves. Inflation bad!

This guy told everyone to buy lyft before it dumped. He doesn't know..

People were calling his no remote work as him trying to get people to quit so he doesnt have to offer them severance. LOL...right on the money. Jesus this guy is scummy.

Walmart across the board has raised prices. Most, if not all, sticker prices are old. New prices you find out at the register.

Stop pumping too much money economics 101  And let people live there life's

Seems like the elephants are bulls, and the donkeys are bears or perhaps just donkeys. Not surprised, just a little disappointed in my fellow ass-holes in congress.

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

Brad Sherman embarrassed himself. Its good Aarika Rhodes is running to unseat him.

Hi, i have another cypto currency thread thread idea for you ...i think only you can give justice to that topic...let me know how to connect you on mail

No one's buying cars in this economy, well except some rich guys. I'd guess the rich guys already have Teslas though.