AAPL could falling to 165.75

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pretty disrespectful from analysts who don't really understand  to classify it as a consulting business. The software they are creating and growing are changing and protect our world.

services that are used for inflation should be comparable and easily measured, however this is an old way of thinking to keep calculations simple and easy to track. However society and technology have gotten more advanced. Why can't there be a more advanced inflation model be created that factor in for inconsistent products and services such as housing, food and electricity? Seriously, google can on the fly calculate ideal driving directions instantly for many millions of drivers at any given moment in the day around the world, but economists are limited to the easiest goods and services to track? There are online bots that track prices constantly for deals for consumers. Builders, realtors, property assessors, and so forth have a wealth of information to price homes. Builders may even go with price multipliers to get a general price for out of state pricing. Inflation likes to avoid volatile prices, but the reality is people are buying this constantly that are priced this way. If bots can get pricing and figure our averages and trends on a per product basis, why can't that be used for inflation? I'm no economist, and I don't care for reasons that equate to "it's too hard", when that's not how we got to this point in society. Trillions are at stake based what economists says about the economy, so why not spend more on getting better information.I get that the basket of good

Cost of liberal agenda folks

Come on , this is a garbage post. You can do better.

Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

zero chance as long as Fed is serving its masters on wall street - the Goldmans, the Morgans and the BlackRocks

Holy banana splits batman!!! The comment section is full of bots talking to each other about how they make money following the same people! Don#39t fall for it

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

Maybe people didn't get the memo yet but the entire country is in a recession right now. Everyone is taking a bath. The crypto markets crashed. The stock markets crashed. People are barely able to afford gas rent and groceries. 50k cars arn't going to be flying off the lots anymore.

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

It could easily be slowed down, lets stop printing money!

So you need to buy Bitcoin . Bitcoin is the future

I told all of my friends all new coins are trash and it would take years until they really start thriving - nobody is listening brIn 2011 when I was still in my A-levels we were thinking about getting jobs to invest into bitcoin brBack then 100bucks wouldve gotten you thousands of bitcoinsbrIt was clear as day and night to everyone in tech class that this is is the next big thingbrIm never investing into any new altcoin unless I see that happening again brSo far it never happened brEthereum kinda got its spot now but bitcoin has a huge black market that utilizes its potential and that is just something we dont know about brWe just know its hugebrJust freaking massivebrIts the reason bitcoin began its growth in the first placebrThe silkroad is what made bitcoin hugebrThe possibility of this happening to a new coin is close to 0 so farbrBut we are now nearing a point where this chance is growing exponentially brIts gonna be big but if you do not understand tech, society and value altogether just stay away from the marketbrJesusbrSo many things come into playbrEverybody knows the stock market is complicatedbrCrypto is even worse! brAnd people believe they have figured it all outbrThis is madness

TULIPS!  TULIPS! TULIPS!  COME GET YOUR TULIPS! Theyre not even trying to sell the fugazi.  Lol ? Crypto is web 3.0?   Our leadership is dumber than rocks.  Some things never change.  How many have been paid to push this BS story this along?

crypto looks something like all parties can agree on