Expect Over 80% Profit From Barrick Gold Shares

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow good  bro good explanation and understanding

i wonder how u aply fibonachi on only 1 candlestick? i tried but it generalize on all candlestick

This guy must be a millionaire with all this knowledge of the stock market

Great . What is the RRR tool you used at 34:50?

. What is this moving average  and what the time periods 10,20,40 ,,etc.  What period should i set if my candle stick patterns are set to 15 minutes ?

I love your content man you are amazing just keep it up and we will support u my man

Giving sauce out! Do a  about quarter theories.

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...

Fantastic  but surprised you didn't talk about volume or RSI. Thanks!

s - I have seen just a sampling of your output...i greatly appreciate the open air content you provide and I have wanted to better understand fx for some time....if I am still sold on the idea of diving into (see how I did that) the world of fx, after looking more into your library, then I intend to become an EAP team member. CheersI was sold once you said 'punch me if i say teeny weenie again (or to that effect) lmao

A big Thanks To coretechie on 1G he just help me out he's a genius