Expect Over 80% Profit From Barrick Gold Shares

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeping them at zero. They really caused inflation combined with terrible policies by congress and sleepy creepy but what is new thereThey should have been raising rates during the end of the pandemic not lowering them

#39Everyday people#39 don#39t gamble on crypto.  Fiat crypto is online Las Vegas on steroids.

Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

wat if Doquan was the one who funded the crash? then profited on the short?

Theres something about watching 100 year olds talk about crypto is funny to me.

It is not desirable for inflation to be stopped, or even slowed too much. The Central Bank's power are less and less as economies get bigger and bigger.  And despite what we are told there is a disconnect between government fiscal policy and the policy of the Central Banks.  CP is a poor metric, but one we have used for decades.

All pretty speeches and noble ideas. Until 20-30 years down the line crypto will be a system for the rich again

Biggest bubble is the government printing money like there is value in it. The money is simply going to many of these investments as a way to keep up with inflation. Rich get richer no matter what.

anti trust   would show that the so called  inflation is a lie. its corp price gouging  .

stay home I believe that the inflation is already priced in crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybody because they are market makers. I hope I'm wrong and they won't keep dumping it on retail investors as always. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also ELTON has been doing a great job reviewing all chart, trade and techniques on BTC which has enhance the growth of my portfolio from 1.76BTC to 8.9 BTC lately.

Of course closing down our energy independence had nothing to do with this.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??