#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As someone who grew up in the '70s ... yaaaawwwwwnnn.

That seemed more like commitee R&D for their own CBDC.

Despite the economic downturn. I#39m so happy l have been earning $60,000 return from my $7,000 investment every 14days of trading. Thanks Mrs Lucy

regular people are also affected quotyea i lost 450,000 on lunaquot........ uh? i dont think someone who can put down 450k on some stupid cryptocurrency are regular people.

The US Federal Reserve on stopping inflation: "Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't... What part of shorn't don't you understand??"

A lot of people in Europe and other parts of the world are kind of tired of having everything tied to the US dollar.  Because the US will print out a bunch of money to get themselves out of trouble. Normally this should only cause inflation at home, but since everything is tied to the US dollar, the rest of the world has to suffer as well.  So basically, your bankers can create any type of crisis (like we saw) but no problem, the Fed is gonna bail them out. Isn't that kind of similar to what's going on in other regimes like for example China?...

Bitcoin is not a bubble, good luck waiting for it to burst

Bitcoin is not a bubble. Get the flip outta here...

I bought 69 cents worth of Luna (2780 token) after it crashed... brbrI expect it to go to $0. Surprisingly, it still worth 55 cents. If it ever goes back to, I will sell when my 69 cents is worth $4.20.

What's the problem for stable coins and cryptocurrencies to undermine the dollar?  If they do so it means its better. The dollar only benefits these at the top Not the people.  The fact that we need stable coins and crypto is fact that the government is not doing its job right or we wouldn't ever need them.

Stop inflation?  Biden:  "Print more money, for everyone!".