#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The best  I ever saw for this. Subscribed!  But I have a question: At 21:00 you show a 382 (pin bar) and suggest this is bullish.  But two candles earlier there's another which (to me) also appears to correlate with the longer term upward trend.  On the day that was printed would I act on it?  In other words is the second bullish pin bar "better" than the first?  And why?  Thanks..

should it be 200 exponential or simple moving average???

One million subscribers....congrats man...you will go far

I really like your s,am a beginner and this really helping but when I try to use your format on my own with 24 hours chat,it seems to go easy but when I try it out with the same format on 7 days chat it turns out to be confusing

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

Can you please make a  specifically on order blocks

20, without knowing what the big banks are doing, it is still pretty much guess work... (I'm just a beginner, so all this is mind blowing).Hind sight is 20

I jast wanna say thank you sooooo much. you do not know how much I learnd with your s I wish you the best. I fucking love you man.

Can you please do another  on Bitcoin. The only person I trust at this point