AAPL won't hit $200-A Monthly Analysis of my Reasoning 08x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The 295 people who disliked this  are very consistent to their routine and that will leave them to nothing but poverty.

short , while reading chart what levels should we read I mean the duration . 30 min , 1 hrs , 2 hr 1 day or a month ?advice ? While entering a trade may it be long What would you recommend

Your s serves that knowledge for free that others serve it for thousands of dollars.you are great sir

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

Very  disclose ur  trik without any cost thqnku for helping like me

your not only a pro trader but also a pro teacher. Thank you for your kindness to share this knowledge

sorry bro these are important information but for the bigginers  not what you said in title

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.