Asia FX news wrap: Evergrande kicks off 2022 with more problems

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Want to stop inflation? Simple: just stop printing.

Having Tesla in the thumbnail always helps with audience engagement lol

ya short hedge funds had nothing to do with it..... such a shallow thread

I guess if people with money and power want to bring down anything, not just crypto, they can do so brwith will. Take for example, George Soros, took down the bank of England in 1992, making at least $2 billions in profits. Supposedly, the second most stable currency in the world.

I'm seeing a lot of people using Teslas for Uber lately.  Not sure what the logic is in buying a $100k car and then getting paid less than minimum wage to shuttle drunks around all night and cleaning up their puke off the seats in the morning.  Personally if you need the money I would sell the car and not drive Uber but hey, it's your life.

Obviously we are heading into a recession been saying this for months. But we can still get a double top before we crash into a multi year bear market

Elon just released his inner Jack Welch. Great move. Welch believed in an annual 10% purge to cull the weak hires.

he year 2020 when FED printed about 30% of the money supply of 2019 and now it is floating into the economy. This inflation is the price for saving of US economy in 2020 and a couple years of higher inflation is definitively better than another economic crisis.    The problem for FED is that they can not solve it, because the problem is not caused by something they are doing now, but something they did a year ago.

It was NO crash but a clever scam he did. Do Kown when he talks he talks so fast amp scammers do that so you can#39t pick up loopholes etc. He needs to go to jail but seeing he is from South Korea he will get away.

If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me