Asia FX news wrap: Evergrande kicks off 2022 with more problems

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Melinda Dixon, her skills set is exceptional..

if your life is ruined by this. you are doing something wrong lol. only invest money you could afford to lose

Sounds like the conversation is becoming more positive, but man is Juan Vargas lost. The use of fiat currency far outpaces the use of digital assets to perform drug trafficking so what on earth is he talking about

This guy single-handedly made me believe in Tether, which is what I#39m using now. I realized that it is an actual stablecoin that will not be able to collapse being fully collateralized.

Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet

It's not China.  Super high gas prices and a shaky and overinflated real estate market is obliterating the middle class.  Add in all the other negatives and ya,  there's something really really bad about to happen.

Trading has been very productive to me of lately and I'm able to make to achieve this level of success with mr John Darry's he's a head-cracker when it comes to investments.

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

I think this is a shot across the bow of those who are thinking of leaving Tesla because of the office work policy. Elon is telling the employees that they have no leverage.

Elon is telling you what you already know, but that is a different thing than the stock market.  In theory the stock market anticipates 6 months to 18 months into the future, so when you are worried about the economy now, you might be missing out on the the stocks recovering as the bad news plateaus.  Still, there are a lot of people working and getting jobs, look at the recent job report, so someone is doing ok or well, even in high inflationary times.  So he is laying off people, I'm not sure if that is in China or US, I bet more in China,  but isn't there demand for his high end cars?  So is laying off 6000 people a hedge, because he might not hit next quarters numbers, which would be unfortunate for the people he is laying off?  I would like to know more about this lay off he wants.  It is also a good possibility, he might be losing market share as well from the other auto manufacturers that are catching up.

brbecause, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

If they try to fix inflation the economy crashes, if they let inflation go, the economy crashes, they are stuck in a box with no way out

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.