Asia FX news wrap: Evergrande kicks off 2022 with more problems

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

We can start by hanging Central Banksters for Treason...then most of Congress for allowing it...

A curency must have value and these coins HAVE NOTHING TO BACK THEM UP.    Tell you up.  Lets all go get sea shells and give them a value and we can all trade sea shells.  These CEOs are very slick but no.  I have 3 houses, 2 lota.  These assets are worth money.  In fact, my house is worth $340,000.00,  I don't care what you are using to buy it, BUT IT IS WORTH MONEY BECAUSE IT HAS SOLAR PANELS, A METAL ROOF, ETC.  That is value.  I will have $1813.00 in SS starting in January.  That is value because I can use it to pay my house payment.  My loan company wants dollars.  It doesn't want crypto because it is extremely volatile.  If you want to buy my house, you gotta pay cash not crypto which will go poof.  And that goes to stable coin.  Plus we are trying to save the human race.  3 degrees of warming and the human race may die.  Right now, the American west is in danger and this coin will make it worse.  If  nothing else, the government will take it over.

Imagine 5 minutes of research would have shown anyone that all algorithm stable coins have failed just like Terra... who fault was it ppl lost their money... zero research or greed.

Henry Ford knew he had to pay his employees enough to buy one of his cars.

I#39ve had more financial success with Nigerian princes over email

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ARE  incapable  in everything they do

No one's buying cars in this economy, well except some rich guys. I'd guess the rich guys already have Teslas though.

The Fed should buy crypto so we can build infrastructure with profits instead of debt and taxes!

4 of one percent for saving acct.'s & only 1.25% fot 5 yr. CD's!  Yes, mortgage interest was 17%, but houses sold for $40k & there were ways around paying that,  e.g.take over mortgages, purchase money mortgages, etc. I bought two houses then, that way!I'm 75 & will someone please explain why when we had high inflation in 1981, the banks were paying 12% to as much as 18% for 5 yr. CD's! Now, with ever spiraling inflation, we are getting an absurdly low .25% or 1

Great Stuff. I started watching your threads last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $972,000 within 3 Months with a capital of $200,000. keep it up!

I will not give my money to gambling addicts that assure me it#39ll be safe with them.

My biggest worry about crypto is that the left will ban it because they want absolute control over Americans access to money and are already pushing for complete irs monitoring of banking transactions.

Probably the biggest fraud in the history of South Korea.

Elon is a methodical thinker... He knows this is an election month and he is out to hurt dems. The economy is always tops for voters... Come on now, here's a guy that was pushing to crank out Tesla's during the pandemic at all costs.