Asia FX news wrap: Evergrande kicks off 2022 with more problems

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
One more reason to decouple from Chyna  Chyna is going down and this Economic Virus will spread  Boycott Chyna ️

_Can the USA stop printing money?_  There, I fixed your title.

Absolutely nothing mentioned about the monetary supply.  Not a single peep.    I guess all those economists who used to teach that inflation is "Too many dollars chasing too few goods" no longer exists..  Monetarism is closely associated with economist Milton Friedman, who argued, based on the quantity theory of money, that the government should keep the money supply fairly steady, expanding it slightly each year to allow for the natural growth of the economy.  Monetarists argue that if the Money Supply rises faster than the rate of growth of national income, then there will be inflation.   I guess when the 1970's inflation rate returns in 2020's, monetarism will be in favor again.

what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...

This  misses the core issue, and that is insane amounts of money being printed. Past valuations simply don't matter anymore

If Omicron is soo bad, why haven't I heard of Africa reported massive amount to deaths?   It's most likely a nothing burger.  Fear mongering.

The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

Question: How are we to have a record when Biden plans to take trillions in taxes away from the Rich that invest in the stock market?