What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
And he dare to launch $Luna 2.0. mf!

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

quotA fool and his money are soon parted...quot

This was one of the dumbest s I've ever seen. Not once did they mention the massive amounts of money added in circulation the past year.

Congratulations. Have you guys learned to not invest in shitcoins amp diversify?

Monetary inflation is just the government helping the rich at the expense of the poor.

current topics are blockchain, artificial intelligence or quantum computer, we have people who lead us and who hardly use a webcam or a common microphone. the future looks good. by the way, let's take a look at the dialogue that all the participants in the meeting had and this Sherman, oh God, the least informed but the worst attitude.

An advisor in the 80s once told me I and my colleagues at work that the only way never to go broke trading was to buy good companies .miss Anita of blessed memory then asked him how know good companies ? This question is still lingering in my mind

Did someone ask Coinbase about their non existent customer service

These are the elites invited to Davos? This guy lies, deflects, and dodges.

All these politicians are figuring out how to regulate crypto in order to safeguard the USD world currency status, could you imagine the damages to the USD if oil and other goods started to be paid in crypto

1:18:00 its quite simple. Cryptos backed by US fiat is stupid and counter intuitive of the concept crypto.  Fiat is backed by trust, fiat is continuously depreciating and losing its buying power, USD backed stablecoins = USD backed stable coins being highly unreliable.

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!