What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The US can lock me up rn for trying to insight a revolution

Current economic model comes from assumption, and it leads the inflation. I think changes needed to global economic model, otherwise it will be a like chicken and egg problem, chasing around the tail forever. Nobody will be happy getting higher wage but in the same time the expenses getting higher too. It's exhausting for the government trying to control it. Does anybody here feels the same way as I do?

DBA has so much in store and you don't want to miss out on huge opportunities. To the moon  #DBA

I am a huge proponent of coinbase, mr. brooks said it very spot on on his introduction. paxos USD CEO was awesome. washington truly has no clue, but i applaud them on being proactive in trying to learn about the field.

There is no business cycle.  There is a monetary cycle that is politically motivated

would be curious to see what decisions an AI based system, free from political bias, would make at each of these inflection points.  perhaps someone is already running an AI-based model in parallel with the current one.  would be nice if  would feature these results along side the decisions made by the established institutions.  realistically, monetary policy and interest rates eventually need to be managed by an AI system as this kind of 'thinking' is right up their alley.  the system could be managed by a bipartisan (or tripartisan, if there's ever a third party) committee.  rule or target updates would occur on a schedule that is deemed practical or pragmatic by all parties.

the only thing Democrats hear is  I CAN'T CONTROL AND MANIPULATE ANYTHING ANYMORE ......AHHHHH NO.. HA HA HA

Alt Jef Chen is the new hero in this saga

This  didnt even cover shrinkflation, which is where prices stay the same, but the quantity per item goes down.  If you accounted for that, the CPI, and overall inflation, are even worse.

Mr. Brooks!!! Mr. Brooks!!! Mr. Brooks!!!

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

Over $20T in quantitative easing under two presidents, a trade war with China amongst other factors got us here.