Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

I believe that US gov. will not make this situation getting worse.

o experience significant terrorist violence, including sectarian attacks. Foreign and indigenous terrorist groups often resort to kidnapping for ransom. Religious conflict has been a problem for years. What also contributes to Pakistans low safety ranking are raging militancy and deteriorating law and order.

Wait for it..   XRPLET THEM IN.  4:12:324:13:45 Mr. Brooks

Watch his podcast with Josh,  is pretty bullish till roughly 2029. Call him crazy but this guy is smart and been right for years so far

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

I hate these idiots. I've lost so much money just for being a U.S. citizen.

Ask the 1500 new billionaires created during COVID to return the stolen currency?

< I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 30 bTC in just September from implementin  tradess with tips and info from Mr Gabriel Alberto Williams>

They're intentionally allowing higher inflation to cover back low inflation during pandemic while fulfilling their mandate on maximizing employment