Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't think liberals understand how the economy works.

Why do we allow a 3rd party (CFTC) to manipulate crypto prices!!?? Do you know why crypto was invented? Here's a brief understanding if you don't know__It was launched in 2009 by someone (or a group of people) that goes by the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. It was created in the wake of the 2008 global financial crisis as a way for people to control their money themselves, without having to rely on companies, banks, or governments and their fees and controls-NOW ITS TAXED!

Last time Elon and Dorsey gave us a warning it was 2 months early and hyper inflation was the warning.

I really hope the housing market burst because the people who will benefit the most are the majority of Americans who sees housing as a basic necessity and not a money making investment or commodity. The rise in rent and housing prices in the past couple of years has only benefitted those at the top. A lot of people are just looking to find a stable roof under their heads but theyre unable to do so currently because of the rich who has made housing into just another money making venture for themselves.

commerce educated) opinion, the most bubbly thing right now? S&P 500.OK I hate how their definition of a bubble is super unclear. Tulips were also a "thing", like lumber, and in 1600s Netherlands that was the DEFINITION of a bubble. So I'm going to take a stab at this definition f, bubbles exist on a scale. In my (not economically- Supply chain causing shortage is not a bubble, because demand has not gone up due to speculation. Seriously, who's going to speculate on lumber? Maybe a few individuals, but speculation itself is difficult to do, and everyone believed prices will come down. Housing right now is more of a bubble, because demand has gone up due to the pandemic, it's drawing investors, and creating a cycle of inflating prices. But Odyssey guy is right, there is a supply issue too. Prices going us is not a bubble, speculation and investors over-stretching due to FOMO creates a bubble. It's also not a boolean t

never had so many viewers with this wild exciting political discussion

I have a weird feeling the F150 electric is making him nervous. Could be a big smash hit.

"WHAT IF"?  What if the domestic-calculus were to include increasing numbers of elder-Americans who want and need to perform in the marketplace to combat the declining purchasing power of their fixed income?  How would that play in the political dynamic of younger participants in the marketplace trying to 'gain-a-foothold' or 'hold-their-own'?

This inflation is transitory, print money obviously have no consequences, pffffff. the central command economy of the Soviet Union (united states) work vary well, let the government produce chips, or infrastructure.  system appear to be a viable economic alternative, dont worry, everything wanna be ok

Trump sanctions of china set up the goods prices rise.