Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The hate that all the media such as , ABC and others have on testa seriously

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

stay home I believe that the inflation is already priced in crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybody because they are market makers. I hope I'm wrong and they won't keep dumping it on retail investors as always. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also ELTON has been doing a great job reviewing all chart, trade and techniques on BTC which has enhance the growth of my portfolio from 1.76BTC to 8.9 BTC lately.

Tesla will be like Amazon in the 2000th. It will drop with the whole market and rise like the phoenix back to new all time highs. After the crash is the best time to buy Tesla big time!

DOGE....LAMO.... That's why elon want to become a influencer and run these meme media companies.....Wait...what you're comparing Tesla and GME

Tesla China numbers are going to be off due to COVID lockdown, but the real reason Elon might be setting the stage for disappointment might be the outsized effect on revenue China may have. Up until know, we have had no way to judge where the revenue has been mostly generated.

The Fed not going to stop inflation as a matter of fact there trying to destroy there system and trying to give us a NEW SYSTEM aka The Great Reset aka Green New Deal were they will be in FULL control of our currency then the FED would be out of control to do what ever they want. The problem is the American people are watching them and Physical Gold, Silver and Crypto on blockchains are in there way.

Frankly speaking, his idea is not new. Many crypto venture capital turned blind eye on this loop-holes.