Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.

Hexo guarantees full patched membership and cartels money laundering services. Do the homework.true

Inflation is directly linked with money printing. The more money you print, it devalues the money already on the system.

No govt in the world can control inflation permanently unless they design people friendly policy prioritising public welfare instead of indulging too much on corporate giants as has been doing since decades. Unfortunately, all global leaders (so called) have turned themselves into slave  (may be puppet) of business magnets which is due to lack of statesmanship in their character. Needless to say that the benefits (legal and financial) offered to corporate houses as compared to common people in most of the countries shows incapability of policymakers to nullify social and economic disparity. At the end, the emphasis developed nations are giving in arms trade to generate revenue and security from other nations will put them under unmanageable socioeconomic disaster unless they change their mindset towards real wellbeing of common mass who elected them imposing tightest possible restrictions and vigilance on all corporate bodies.

Great Stuff. I started watching your threads last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $972,000 within 3 Months with a capital of $200,000. keep it up!

Civil rights hero democrat Barbara Jordan, appointed by democrat Bill Clinton to head the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform, thunderously concluded that there is no national interest in continuing to import lesser-skilled and unskilled workers to compete in the most vulnerable parts of our labor force. Many American workers do not have adequate job prospects. We should make their task easier to find employment, not harder.

i never understood crypto for the most part so i never invest in something i have no idea about.

Tesla was bubble at 60$ a share, and then 180$ a share, and then 500$ a share and now 1000$ a share. Keep it up , your analysts on screen are joke. Teslas fundamentals are far strong and have much more potential. Buying the dip is the best thing to do.

You now 3 days later are saying the economy is doing great. Lmfao