Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love this! Lets see if this helps the dinosaurs  evolve in their prehistoric way of thinking.

Ummmm how was this done with no toilet breaks in nearly 5 hours?!? Anyone?

If Omicron is soo bad, why haven't I heard of Africa reported massive amount to deaths?   It's most likely a nothing burger.  Fear mongering.

Even in the midst of these market uncertainty some stock  investors are still cashing out big time.

why haven't wages risen in line with inflation if it has risen by more than 2% a year for decades?

4 of one percent for saving acct.'s & only 1.25% fot 5 yr. CD's!  Yes, mortgage interest was 17%, but houses sold for $40k & there were ways around paying that,  e.g.take over mortgages, purchase money mortgages, etc. I bought two houses then, that way!I'm 75 & will someone please explain why when we had high inflation in 1981, the banks were paying 12% to as much as 18% for 5 yr. CD's! Now, with ever spiraling inflation, we are getting an absurdly low .25% or 1

Current Adminstration: Printing (e.g. borrowing) more money will lower inflation... first step of any solution is to admit you have a problem.  reality is they don't want to stop inflation, that's their plan.

Ms Dixon representing a copy and paste crypto . She talks like her company is pure genius.

Pakistan Embassy Report : 4 million Pakistanis lack bathroom

Good.... this means buy up stocks 1st half and enjoy the rise later in the year

Inflation is from supply problems not fiscal spending or monetary policy.