Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesting,I heard inflation would not happen  last year.

Let inflation run high for now because these greedy corporations need to pay.

Did you know those 3 FEDERAL BANKS are only open to high net worth and INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS for crypto.yah inclusion my a@@

Only asset that is not a bubble is bitcoin few understand

Crypto Makes for A Wonderful Bubble When It Pops, There Is Nothing There

Coinbase defiantly has some scams going on with deposits disappearing and no record of it to be seen.

<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.