USD Breaking News: U.S. Dollar Fades on ISM Manufacturing PMI Miss

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How is it that CEO's can keep sending their own pay to the moon isn't brought up when talking of price increases, but paying a living wage to employees will cause inflation and the end of the economy?

wow this dude is arrogant, isn't he? makes me concerned as a shareholder lol

I have always said, quotThe best stuff on the internet is free.quotbrThere are ways to build crypto for free and build a portfolio without having to spend all your  hard earned money. Take what you can get for FREE. Then if you lose it... well it was free nothing lost. Ride The wave.

your numbers are a little of, like their btc amount, which was also a huge problem with their system(ust was backed 80% with luna 20% with btc) because of that , it all came tot the spiralcrash you explained. But overall a good oversight of the crash :D

Urgent Alert !!    More mass shooting will happen if DOJ Garland doesnt arrest top Trumpist! 

So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )

Over $20T in quantitative easing under two presidents, a trade war with China amongst other factors got us here.

industrial markets. They will not be able to hide it any longer with price increases. I suggest everyone prepare for a cold summer.raw material shortages that are affecting the economy right now. These CEO's know and thought that it would get better by now. Šchiet is about to hit the fan. My company is completely lying about how bad our situation is and we are baby formula shortage bad and this is all over the constructionY'all really don't know how bad the supply chain

is this a hearing session or some sheeeetcoin shilling session??!!! they brought up some cryptostreet ceos junkies to explain crypto? WTH!!! this is absurd!

To US goverment : less warmongering, care more for the people

*Knowledge and research are crucial parts of investing, This is why I've made Astronomical returns*