USD Breaking News: U.S. Dollar Fades on ISM Manufacturing PMI Miss

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

Nice talks.I#39m interested to invest but i don#39t understand how it really works in CryptoBitcoin, I really want to  know and start investing.I have a significant amount of capital that is required to start up but I have no knowledgeidea to start investing immediately. What strategies and directions I need to approach to help me make decent profit and to start investing ??

Why not get a group of educated economists that know what they are talking about to use in a major news story? Thanks for nothing.

Regulators make so much noise!   When am investment says it's stable, it's a red flag and should be looked at to make sure this is so before the bubble burst?!  Why regulators keep dropping the balls again and again?!   R they focusing regulating things that do not need to regulate and drop their balls on investments that should be regulated stringently?!

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

Its sad that these traditional media companies have to put Tesla or other click baity titles to drive views. Traditional news media is dead.

this dude is gonna have to live life looking over his shoulder if he continues to be so public and arrogant. He fucked over many peoples lives

Not a single mention of the sudden increase in US currency that has caused the "bubble".  Take this  with a grain of salt.  You should always be wary of investing in anything.

Re: Impromptu Layoffs. HR should have been ahead of Elon on this one, with reassignments & measured layoff vs Elon & the 10% having to find it out the hard way.

If you thought Terran Luna was bad wait until Tether shits the bed. It's going to be complete and total chaos everywhere. The guys that run Tether, by far the biggest "stable" coin, are complete scumbags. They won't even allow a 3rd party audit. They audit themselves lol. Tether is backed by nothing.