USD Breaking News: U.S. Dollar Fades on ISM Manufacturing PMI Miss

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can it be stopped? Not until a senile old man quits printing money.

tc.>>6B<"Don't fight the trend"> is an old saying, and there are other variants of the phrase like "never catch a falling knife." The bot line is thatinvestors programs. A portfolio I got into with 1.3B TC was quickly increased to 5 traders should not try to anticipate trend reversals, or even worse, try to improve their average while losing. It really doesn't matter whether one is trading soy futures, silver, stocks or cryptocurrencies. Markets generally move in cycles, which can last from a few days to a couple of years. In B.T.C's case, it's hard for anyone to justify a bullish case by looking at the chart. It is much more complicated than some would have you believe but from Frederick Johnson approach, bear market aren't worth losing from if you use the ongoing new bie

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

coinbase needs to figure out why they keep going down every time cryptos start to run or crash and you can't log into their platform nor try to execute trades. Because they always seem to conveniently go down when time is of an essence.

If someone would actually model Teslas EPS on just the car business to 2025, I would listen to their case.

control over inflation?. its pretty obvious that that ship has sailed

Can the news outlets stop with manipulation and corruption themselves? You guys arent helping at all.

why dont these people do stuff about dark pools ? and the shady stuff the  hedge funds do

Shocks are all about future I think. If you wait until the company is earning a fair amount of moeny or mature, there won't be a fair price either. So some companies that is not earning very much now or even with minus earning could seem very expensive. But that doesn't mean it's in a bubble.  You take your bet or prediction about company's furture and you earn or loss. Not some value finding which is nearly impossible i think because i think the market is kind of effictive so why should you find something that is highly undervalued?

I don't know, but when will someone at nbc PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn and utilize the Oxford Comma?