The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nonsense, inflation has nothing to do with recovery. It's from too much money printing.

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

Unfortunately i have to agree with him. Bad time ahead, we need the reat President back DONALD J. TRUMP. 45. Wake up and live with it damm it.

The issue with this  is it brings a bunch of different sectors together to prove a "bubble" yet the supposed bubble is implied to be specific to one market? so they pretty much prove their own theory wrong. they basically saying "one of these markets could be in a bubble" while showing significant increase in value across all assets since pandemic.   Meanwhile it is not discussed that this is primarily due to rampant global money printing inflating currencies around the world so yes assets will go up especially since governments and banks are pumping this printed money into assets.

This so called "bubble burst" was not the first time I'm hearing about Bitcoin. I heard this in 2017-18 as well and stopped myself from buying and now I'm regretting

Tesla: the company other than accountable for its own product. Hey look over there, brain implants when solar panels and cars are exploding. Do I want my Tesla brain implant to explode too?

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

Turkey the best example of not increasing interest rates :-)

they say it is all open etc., but the reality is it will all be owned by the few just like what happened to the internet in the first place.  same hollow claims.

Maybe he got high and was paranoid. Maybe he sees the future. IDK but he has 100% of my net worth. Split the stonk baby!

Imagine coming to this hearing and asking whether the user base is diverse and specifically how much is Latino and black. What planet are these people on.