The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

The fact is Bitcoin is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? Before jumping into conclusion I think you should take a look at things first. For the past few days the price of Bitcoin has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you can't tell if it is going bearish or bullish. While others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. It all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, I started with 0.5 bitcoin and I've accumulated over 6.5 bit coin in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Thierry Veilleux. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@Thierry_Veilleux22) cheersabout:invalid#zCSafeza

Bitcoin is the future investing in it now is the wisest thing to do now especially when you've a good crypto broker, so Despite all the economic crisis this is the right time to start up an investment

As a Chinese, I#39m deeply ashamed of our little brothers (Koreans) for giving birth to Do Kwon

He doesn't watch the stock price because he dilutes it to pay himself constantly.   His only go to marketing strategy is unrealistic fear mongering.  This clown lacks vision and no one even knows what his company makes.   can't even articulate what his company does to provide value.  No one should be investing in this company period.

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was  Practically Crying then. It kept  dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Alexis caballero. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

Do Kwon: "There's entertainment in watching companies die"brbrFate loves irony!

Most cryptos have no real use case. The rest are great but realistically I'm not sure the banks will let crypto flourish as it's competition for them

I'm seeing a lot of people using Teslas for Uber lately.  Not sure what the logic is in buying a $100k car and then getting paid less than minimum wage to shuttle drunks around all night and cleaning up their puke off the seats in the morning.  Personally if you need the money I would sell the car and not drive Uber but hey, it's your life.

EV's, Biotech Spacs, cryptos and anything Meta is probably in a bubble territory. It'd be interesting to see another speculation driven bubble pop like the .dom bubble. The internet is still around but not how people speculated it to be in the late 90's and got burnt.

Citizens buy from the CCP so all the money goes to the war machine america sleeps nothing less .