The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Most times it amazes me greatly the way I moved from an average lifestyle to earning over 63k per month, utter shock is the word. I have understood a lot in the past few years to doubt that opportunities abound in the financial markets, The only thing is to know where to focus.

No point investing in Luna, people BEFORE the CRASH got screwed. People AFTER the CRASH got screwed. Why would anyone invest in Luna 2.0? Seems there#39s very little chance to win anything especially for someone like me who is a hodler

ok now the big question : why Kwon dissolved his company days before the crash  ??? seems fishy to me

I think this is a shot across the bow of those who are thinking of leaving Tesla because of the office work policy. Elon is telling the employees that they have no leverage.

is it a requirement to dress like a d bag when attending Davos?

No point investing in Luna, people BEFORE the CRASH got screwed. People AFTER the CRASH got screwed. Why would anyone invest in Luna 2.0? Seems there#39s very little chance to win anything especially for someone like me who is a hodler

Seems a bit late on his part saying this now.....

The poor Will have to invade the richest, just to be able to live

If you thought Terran Luna was bad wait until Tether shits the bed. It's going to be complete and total chaos everywhere. The guys that run Tether, by far the biggest "stable" coin, are complete scumbags. They won't even allow a 3rd party audit. They audit themselves lol. Tether is backed by nothing.

No one asked the most important question during this hearing.  Who is that blonde in the black outfit sitting behind Mr. Brooks?

Good point about how effective smaller arms have been against heavy Russian equipment.

I don't think the government wants to stop inflation, they want it to increase to diminish the burden of the debt.

4 of one percent for saving acct.'s & only 1.25% fot 5 yr. CD's!  Yes, mortgage interest was 17%, but houses sold for $40k & there were ways around paying that,  e.g.take over mortgages, purchase money mortgages, etc. I bought two houses then, that way!I'm 75 & will someone please explain why when we had high inflation in 1981, the banks were paying 12% to as much as 18% for 5 yr. CD's! Now, with ever spiraling inflation, we are getting an absurdly low .25% or 1